Derek A. Sutherland - Founder and CEO
- B.S. double major from MIT in Nuclear Engineering and Physics
- Ph.D. Candidate at University of Washington, expected June 2019
- Co-PI of current 2 year, ARPA-E funded project
Type your paragraph here.
Copyright © 2019 CTFusion, Inc. All rights reserved.
Chris Ajemian - VP of Business Development and Regulatory Affairs
- J.D., M.A. University of Washington
- Former corporate lawyer, software CEO, PNNL nuclear nonproliferation analyst
- Experienced leader in commercialization
Aaron C. Hossack - CTO
- Ph.D., University of Washington
- Lead experimentalist in charge of operations
- Over 10 years experience working on sustained spheromaks at
the University of Washington
Thomas R. Jarboe - Founder and President
- Leader in the development of spheromak confinement devices since the 1980's at Los Alamos
National Laboratory and University of Washington.
- Funded by the DOE for 30 years at ~ $1M/year
- Discovered and patented Imposed-Dynamo Current Drive (IDCD) in 2012
- PI of current 2 year, ARPA-E funded project